Thursday, December 10, 2009

Show Notes - Writer/Editor Chris Gray Faust

Chris Gray Faust, December 3, 2009:

But what bothers me the most is what my firing represented. See, I’ve been learning all the tricks that a modern multi-platform journalist is supposed to know. In the past 22 months, I’ve blogged, tweeted, shot photos and videos, and handled speaking engagements. I edited my section, managed my high-personality staff and then in my spare time, I wrote cover stories – something that very few other editors at USA TODAY do. I hustled and I cajoled and I ended up out on my ass anyway.

We'll talk to former USA Today writer/editor Chris Gray Faust about how media has changed so drastically in the last ten years, and what writers can do going forward with their careers.

Click below for the interview.

Listen to The Casting Couch on Blog Talk Radio
Chris Gray Faust

No comments:

Post a Comment